Working Out-In, No Excuses By Toni Miles
- Waist (abdominal muscles) – Tighten abs and place the arms across your chest, bend to the side as far as you can and hold for 2 seconds. Return to position. Do 8 reps. Switch sides. Repeat.
- Legs (calves & toes) – Point toes down, heel up. Return to position. Do 8 reps. Switch leg and repeat. Do 8 reps, alternating legs. Do 8 reps with both legs.
- Legs (inner & outer thighs) – With legs together, move one foot to the side, return to position. Do 8 reps. Switch leg. Repeat 8 reps. Do 8 reps with both legs at the same time.
- Legs (quadriceps) – Tighten the abdominal muscles and lift the leg up from the knee as high as possible. Hold for 2 seconds. Return to position. Do 8 reps. Switch legs.
- Legs (quadriceps) – Lift the leg up from the knee until the foot clears the floor; extend the leg out parallel to the seat of the chair. Hold for 2 seconds. Return to position. Do 8 reps. Switch leg and repeat.
- Ankle – Extend your leg out and rotate your foot in a circular clockwise motion for 8 counts. Repeat counter clockwise. Return to position. Switch leg and repeat. Do both legs.
- Feet and Toes – Place feet flat on the floor. Point toes up toward the ceiling and then wiggle the toes. Do 8 reps. Switch feet; repeat. Do both feet.
- Back and Waist– Take a deep breath in, place hand on thigh and move hand down the leg toward the foot and back up to thigh, release, and breathe. Do 8 reps. Switch leg and repeat. Do both sides.
- Back – Place hands on your thighs, keeping your back straight. Lean forward and then back to the seated position. Do 8 reps.
There, now you have it – easy exercises you can do for the rest of your life. So, keep moving!
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.